A convenient & flexible payment & invoicing solution for Hawaii government
Designed to make government more efficient
Hawaii.gov Payments is an online payment and invoicing solution that is designed and built from the ground up with Hawaii government, business, and citizens as its focus.
- Collect invoice payments
- Process accounts receivable more efficiently
- Customize online bill payment gateway for citizens
- Credit card chip reader integration for in-person transactions
- Generate reports for convenient auditing
Quick to onboard
Your agency can start collecting on accounts receivable in as little as 2 weeks. Hawaii.gov Payments' quick onboading is made possible with the 3-step process.
1. Import invoice data
To start the onboarding process, Hawaii.gov Payments only requires an accounts receivable file with the data needed to bill citizens.
2. Payment processing
Hawaii.gov Payments creates invoices and makes them available for online or in-person payments and sends notifications.
3. Export transaction data
Your agency receives an export file tailored to your accounting system that includes all information you may need for payments reconciliation.
An easy-to-use online payment system for Hawaii businesses & citizens
Navigating government processes for payments can be challenging because of the complexity — Hawaii.gov Payments makes it easy.
- Use an eHawaii.gov account to track payment history
- Pay multiple invoices with a single transaction
- Receive alerts and notifications when invoice is ready to pay
Security is the number one priority
Hawaii.gov Payments' proactive approach to security integrates assessments, monitoring, and management to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of all data and transactions.
- Security is integrated into the development process from the beginning
- PCI DSS Compliant with over 860,000 secure transactions per year
- Following data security and privacy best practices