NIC Hawaii and the Hawaii Department of Budget and Finance are pleased to announce the launch of the redesigned State of Hawaii Unclaimed Property Search.
The search is provided as a method for citizens to locate unclaimed property for themselves or their family members. Examples of types of unclaimed property include:
- Contents of safe deposit boxes
- Deposits held by utility companies
- Dormant savings and checking accounts
- Insurance and medical refunds
- Shares of stock
- Uncashed travelers checks, money orders, dividend checks, payroll checks
The redesigned unclaimed property search is responsive, meets accessibility requirements, has a fresh, appealing look and feel, and is easy to navigate and submit a claim.
To get started, visit: unclaimedproperty.ehawaii.gov/lilo/app. There is no fee to file a claim for unclaimed property with the State.
The unclaimed property search was created in partnership with NIC Hawaii, a wholly owned subsidiary of Tyler Technologies.